Making a Claim For Tinnitus

Should you feel that you are suffering from tinnitus and you believe that this is from your workplace or from your job, you could be eligible to make a claim for damages. We are often very unwilling to exclude anyone from enquiring with regards to a possible case and so if you feel that you could be eligible to claim please call us and allow us to assess your circumstances. It costs nothing to contact us and you’re under no obligation to continue with a claim even if we feel you are eligible to compensation.

How we can help with your Tinnitus claim

We know that many clients are reluctant to contact us as they think that they will be asked lots of questions that they will be unable to answer which could be off-putting. Needless to say we will need to take a few details from you to find out if we are able to assist and of course the more information you have the better, but the vast majority of new enquiries we receive have little information to give yet most of the time we are able to still offer some assistance. Our solicitors have a great deal of knowledge in dealing with personal injury claims and will often have access to resources unavailable to the general public, so even if you cannot find certain information about your injuries, there is every chance that we will.

It would be nearly impossible to attempt to answer the question of who is able to claim on our website since each case differs and should be assessed on its own worth. The only way we can genuinely and precisely tell you if you may have a claim is if you email us and let us assess the circumstances. The sooner you take action, the sooner you can find out if you may be eligible to compensation.

Before you contact us, do any from the following apply to you?

Below eighteen years of age? If you are below eighteen years old you’re categorised as a minor by the Courts and we’ll be unable to take instructions straight from you. You will have to ask a litigation friend to contact us on your behalf. This could be a parent or guardian or member of the family but it doesn’t have to be. So long as the person you ask to call us is over 18 and they’ve got your permission to discuss your information with us, we should be in a position to help.

Do you live outside England and Wales? Our solicitors are allowed to work in England and Wales. In order to provide the most effective service to our clients we’ve forged connections with solicitors firms in Scotland and Northern Ireland and if suitable we shall pass your details to our colleagues in these locations if we have your permission to do so.